How To Get Some
Internet search list
of PDF files
Common Asian Names: Paetumpung (Thailand), Mollucan Spinach, Sambung Nyawa 'extending life' (Malaysia), Daun Dewa (Indonesia), Akar Sebiak, Kelemai Merah, "NAN FEI YE" "Bai Bing Ca" (Chinese).
Scientific Name: Gynura procumbens
United States: Green Harmony, Longevity Spinach, Cholesterol Spinach
• Growing 10 – 25 cm tall.
Young stems are green, turning light purple with green spots.
• New shoots and branches appear frequently at base and leaf nodes.
• Fleshy branches can be trimmed and pinched regularly to grow as a low bush, or staked on trellis.
• Leaf vegetable - Incredible taste, perfect addition to any salad, or stand alone salad.
• Young leaves/ shoots can be eaten fresh by itself/ included in rice dishes/ mixed in with salads (like lettuce or spinach).
• Fresh Juice or Smoothie
• Cook with butter /add to a casserole /soup/ stir-fried (fry garlic in a little oil and then saute the leaves and young shoots in oyster sauce)/ sauteed lightly like one would spinach.
• Tea. Parts Used: • Leaves, shoots.
• Keep in the fridge.
Medicinal Folk Medicine Uses.
It is said that:
• Lowers blood sugar (diabetes), cholesterol (lipid, serum, triglyceride levels).
• Topical inflammation, rheumatism, viral ailments, diarrhea, dysentery, febrifuges, hypertension, urinary tract infection, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic.
• Anti-cancer: Inhibition effect on growth of cancer cells.
• Contains Asparaginase, kind of enzyme to inhibit protein syntheses by hydrolyzing asparagines (amino acid which is very essentially, needed by cancer/tumor cells) into aspartic acid and ammonia, so the cancer cells/tumor cells will stop growing and die.
• Poultice: relieves rheumatic and general body-pains.
Many countries throughout Asia have multiple folk medicine uses for this miraculous herb.
This FRESH LEAF that YOU GROW is packed full of LIVE Super Antioxidants, LIVE Enzymes, and antiviral, anti-inflammatory, Super Alkalizing characteristics.
To Your Health!
Please check back later for more information.
email: Green Harmony
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.